Caliber: 22 LR
Slide Material: Aluminum
Barrel Length: 3.50″
Grip Frame: Black Polymer
Slide Finish: Black Anodize
Barrel Finish: Stainless
Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
Weight: 17.5 oz.
Overall Length: 6.40″
Twist: 1:16″ RH
• Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls. External hammer is designed with a rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting.
• Features a polymer frame and two interchangeable (no tools required) rubberized grips with angled serrations, allowing shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option.
• The aerospace-grade aluminum slide has serrations on both front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation.
• The easy-to-use underside Picatinny-style rail features multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories.
• The dovetailed, high-visibility three-dot sight system has a fixed front sight and a rear sight that is both windage and elevation adjustable. A reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade.
• Other SR22® features include a stainless steel replaceable barrel, an ambidextrous manual thumb safety/decocking lever, ambidextrous magazine release, plus a visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Includes two finger grip extension floorplates that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
• Easy to field strip.
• Also includes: two 10-round magazines.