Caliber: 450 Bushmaster
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length: 16.12″
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 11/16″-24
Twist: 1:16″ RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 5.5 lb.
Overall Length: 36″
Length of Pull: 13.75″
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
• Compact threaded barrel (11/16″-24 thread pattern) with Ruger® Muzzle Brake is cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Single-column detachable box magazine.
• Also includes -magazine; sling swivel studs.
• Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail